Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In case there was any question...

Let it be put to rest! I have worn the mystical square hat of learning!
Here's a pic of me and my sister Cindy, who attended my graduation last Saturday. I was about to melt into a little puddle on the sidewalk in that robe and sash. I was smart enough to earn the degree but not smart enough to skip the suit jacket. I would have done fine with just the shirt and tie.

There you have it!

I have a list of little projects that have been on hold for several months to blast through now and I have a stack of recommended books on my desk to read. I finished Team of Rivals by Goodwin- heavy book, starting Narcissism Epidemic by Twenge tomorrow.

4 comments:

everyday katie said...

A HUGE Congratulations!

Lauri said...

Whoo-hoo! I agree with you...I need to do some reading I WANT to do. I'm anxious to get at it.

Lauri said...

Oh and by the way...you need to learn to do links. Neither mine nor Cindy's link is correct.

ScottBlood said...

Thank You once again Curtis!